ACV gummies for sleep?? but my skin is glowing?? what is happening

SolarSam958September 10, 2026
S
SolarSam958
Sep 10, 2026, 10:10 AM

ok so I started taking these apple cider vinegar gummies like 3 weeks ago cuz I read they help with sleep (I'm a terrible sleeper, always wake up at 3am). didn't really help with that tbh but OMG my skin is like... clear?? I've had acne since I was 13 and nothing worked. now my face is smooth and even my partner noticed. is this a thing?? or am I just lucky? also I feel less stressed but that might be placebo lol. anyone else?

G
GummyGuru491
Sep 10, 2026, 10:54 AM

lol welcome to the club! I've been taking ACV gummies for like 6 months now. originally got them for digestion but yeah my skin cleared up too. I think it's the vinegar? or maybe the B vitamins they add? not sure but I'll take it. also your sleep might improve if you take them earlier in the day, just a thought. what brand are you using?

M
MindfulMila565
Sep 10, 2026, 02:28 PM

hey Sam! wellness influencer here (not that kind, I actually research stuff). ACV can help balance blood sugar which indirectly reduces inflammation, so that could explain the skin thing. and less stress? could be the gut-brain connection. but also, are you sure it's not just because you're paying more attention to your health? either way, glad it's working! just be careful with the gummies tho, some have a lot of sugar. check the label. also try a consistent sleep schedule, that helped me more than any supplement. xx

S
SolarSam958
Sep 10, 2026, 10:55 AM

thanks both! @GummyGuru491 I'm using the wello brand, the one with the 'mother' in it? idk. @MindfulMila565 I'll check the sugar, good call. and yeah maybe I'm just more mindful now that I'm taking something daily. but seriously my skin has never been this good. not complaining! gonna keep taking them even if sleep is still meh.

G
GummyGuru491
Sep 10, 2026, 11:18 AM

wello is decent but I switched to a local brand with less sugar. also pro tip: take them with food if they upset your stomach. and don't take them right before bed, that might be why sleep isn't improving. the vinegar can be stimulating for some people. try morning instead! keep us posted :)