Anyone tried Up & Up Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies from Target?

OPSeptember 9, 2026
O
OP
Sep 9, 2026, 01:10 PM

Hey all, found this article about the Target store brand ACV gummies. Seems like a budget-friendly option. Here's the link: [wJmTxSKZb6]. Anyone here tried them? I'm curious if they actually work or if it's just hype. Thoughts?

M
MangoMia990
Sep 9, 2026, 02:11 PM

I haven't tried the Up & Up ones specifically, but I've been using ACV gummies for a while on keto. They helped me curb cravings, but you gotta check the sugar content! Some brands sneak in extra carbs. Target's version looks decent though, only 1g sugar per serving I think. Might give it a shot when my current bottle runs out.

P
PeakPaula17
Sep 9, 2026, 05:24 PM

As a biohacker, I'm always skeptical of gummies because the absorption rate is lower than liquid ACV. But for convenience, they're okay. I looked at the article and it says they have B12 and folate added, which is a nice touch. However, if you're looking for real results, you might need to take more than the recommended dose. Just my 2 cents. Also, check for third-party testing – Target's brand might not have it.

T
TendonTom30
Sep 9, 2026, 02:43 PM

Dude, I'm a sleep-deprived parent and I've been taking ACV gummies just to feel like I'm doing something healthy lol. I tried the Up & Up ones last month. They taste pretty good, not too vinegary. But honestly, I didn't notice a huge difference in my energy or digestion. Maybe I need to take them longer? For the price, it's worth a try. Just don't expect miracles.

K
KetoKevin892
Sep 9, 2026, 07:06 PM

I'm all about holistic healing and avoiding big pharma. Target's store brand is still a big corporation, but at least it's more affordable than some fancy brands. I prefer making my own ACV gummies with grass-fed gelatin and raw honey, but for those on the go, this might be a decent compromise. Just be aware of the additives like citric acid and natural flavors – not ideal. But if it helps you get your ACV in, go for it.