Ashwagandha gummies: Berry Bliss vs. Citrus Chill – which flavor is actually good?

GummyGuru787September 12, 2026
G
GummyGuru787
Sep 12, 2026, 08:24 AM

Hey all, I’ve been taking ashwagandha gummies for a few months now. Started with Berry Bliss and absolutely loved the taste – like a mild mixed berry candy. Then I tried Citrus Chill and ugh, it was way too tart and had a weird aftertaste. Now I’m scared to try other flavors. What’s the consensus on the best flavor? I need to reorder soon and don’t want to waste money on another dud. TIA!

D
DynamicDan314
Sep 12, 2026, 10:17 AM

I feel you on the Citrus Chill – it’s polarizing. I actually like it because the tartness cuts through the earthy ashwagandha taste, but my wife hates it. For me, the best is Mango Tango. It’s sweet but not cloying, and the mango flavor is pretty natural. Berry Bliss is a close second. Have you tried the Tropical Punch? That one’s a bit too artificial for my liking. If you want something mild, go Mango Tango.

D
DynamicDan698
Sep 12, 2026, 11:04 AM

Dude, I’m all about that Berry Bliss. Citrus Chill tastes like cleaning product to me, no offense. I haven’t tried many others but my buddy swears by Watermelon Wave. He says it’s refreshing and doesn’t have that herbal aftertaste. I’m thinking of trying that next. Anyone else tried Watermelon Wave? Also, does the flavor even matter if you’re just chasing the benefits? I usually just choke ’em down lol.

G
GummyGuru787
Sep 12, 2026, 01:09 PM

Thanks for the replies! I’ll probably give Mango Tango a shot. DynamicDan698, I get what you mean about benefits, but if I’m taking them daily, I’d rather enjoy the taste. Plus, some flavors really do mask the ashwagandha better than others. Watermelon Wave sounds interesting – might try that after Mango. Keep the suggestions coming!