Beauty Gummies Market to Hit $6.6 Billion by 2033 – What's Your Take?

WaterWillow502September 13, 2026
W
WaterWillow502
Sep 13, 2026, 08:30 AM

Just saw this article: ***Beauty Supplements Market To Reach $6.6 Bn By 2033 From $3.7 Bn In 2026 Driven By Wellness*** It says the wellness industry is shifting and beauty gummies are exploding. I'm a bit old-school – I still prefer good ol' cod liver oil and a balanced diet. But I'm curious what you all think. Are these gummies actually effective or just hype? I worry we're replacing real nutrients with candy. Thoughts?

G
GummyGuru675
Sep 13, 2026, 09:09 AM

WaterWillow502, I get where you're coming from, but I've been using beauty gummies for a year now and my skin has never looked better. The key is to check the ingredients – biotin, collagen, vitamins C & E. Not all gummies are created equal. The market growth just shows people want convenience. Who has time to swallow 5 pills a day? Gummies are a game-changer for fitness folks like me who are always on the go.

I
IndigoIris131
Sep 13, 2026, 09:14 AM

I'm a nature photographer and spend a lot of time outdoors. I started taking a hair, skin, and nails gummy because the sun was drying out my hair. Honestly, it helped, but I also upped my water intake and started eating more berries. So it's hard to say what did the trick. I do think the wellness trend is driving this market – people are more health-conscious. But I'm wary of all the sugar in some gummies. Anyone found a low-sugar brand that actually works?

V
VitalVince850
Sep 13, 2026, 11:12 AM

I'm pretty new to meditation and wellness stuff, but I've been trying to be more mindful about what I put in my body. I tried a beauty gummy from a popular brand, and I didn't notice a huge difference, but I liked the ritual of taking it with my morning tea. Maybe it's placebo? The article says the market will double by 2033 – that's crazy. I think it's a mix of marketing and genuine interest in self-care. But I'm curious: do any of you take them consistently? And do you think they're worth the cost?