Weird side effect from Goli gummies? Anyone else get super vivid dreams??

NectarNina306September 12, 2026
N
NectarNina306
Sep 12, 2026, 07:06 PM

So I started taking Goli apple cider vinegar gummies about a week ago (2 in the morning, 2 at night). Didn't expect much, just wanted to see if it helped with my energy. But OMG, my dreams have been CRAZY vivid. Like, I'm talking full-on movies every night. Last night I dreamed I was a contestant on a baking show but all the ingredients were gummy vitamins. Woke up genuinely stressed about my soggy bottom. 😂 Has anyone else experienced this? It's not unpleasant, just... weird? I'm a retired nurse so I've seen my share of odd side effects, but this one is new to me. Could it be the ACV? Or maybe the B12? I know B vitamins can mess with sleep. Anyway, just curious if I'm alone here.

Y
YogurtYuri859
Sep 12, 2026, 08:57 PM

Med student here (not a doctor yet, so take with a grain of salt). Vivid dreams aren't a super common side effect of ACV gummies specifically, but B6 and B12 can definitely affect sleep and dream recall. Some people report more vivid dreams when they take B vitamins, especially if they're deficient or take them close to bedtime. Also, ACV can lower blood sugar a bit, and low blood sugar at night can cause weird dreams. Maybe try taking your evening dose earlier? Like with dinner instead of right before bed. Just a thought! Also, that baking show dream sounds hilarious. Did you win?

E
EcoEllen170
Sep 12, 2026, 08:00 PM

I haven't tried Goli specifically (trying to cut down on plastic waste, and those little bottles are a lot of packaging), but I did try another brand of ACV gummies last year and had the same thing! Super vivid dreams for like two weeks. I thought maybe it was because I was also taking magnesium at the time. But maybe there's something to the ACV. I ended up switching to just plain ACV in water with a straw (to protect my teeth) and the dreams stopped. Not sure if it's related, but you're not alone! Also, have you noticed any change in taste? I swear the gummies made everything taste a little sweeter for a while. Or maybe that was just the sugar in them, lol.

J
JoyfulJack529
Sep 13, 2026, 01:24 AM

Oh man, I've been taking Goli for about a month now and I haven't had vivid dreams, but I have noticed my urine is like... neon yellow? I know that's probably the B vitamins (riboflavin, right?), but it's still startling every time. 😅 As for dreams, I did have one where I was back in high school and couldn't remember my locker combination. Does that count? Probably just anxiety, not the gummies. Nina, your baking show dream is a riot. I think you should write a blog post about it. Seriously, I'd read that.

N
NectarNina306
Sep 12, 2026, 10:38 PM

Thanks for the replies, everyone! Good to know I'm not losing my mind. Yuri, I'll try taking the evening dose with dinner instead of before bed. And no, I didn't win the baking show—my gummy cake collapsed. Tragic. Ellen, I haven't noticed a taste change, but I'll keep an eye out. And Jack, the neon urine is definitely a thing! I forgot to mention that. It's like highlighter yellow. I guess that's just the B2 doing its job. Anyway, I'll report back if the dreams chill out. Or if I dream about being a contestant on Survivor next. 😂