Should You Tell Your 7-Year-Old About Your Weed Gummies?
Hey everyone, I just came across this article and it's got me thinking. My kids are grown now, but I remember when they were little and I had to be careful with all my supplements. This whole THC gummy thing is a new ballgame. What do you all think? Should parents be upfront about their weed gummies? Or is it better to keep it hidden? Here's the link: [link]
I work nights, so I'm often home when my kids are asleep. I keep my gummies in a locked box in my nightstand. My 8-year-old has never asked, but if she did, I'd probably say they're medicine for grown-ups. Honesty is good, but at 7, they don't need all the details. That article is scary though, accidental poisoning is no joke.
As a vegan activist, I'm all about transparency and natural remedies, but let's be real: cannabis isn't for kids. I don't have kids myself, but I think it's crucial to educate them early about what's safe and what's not. If you're using THC gummies, treat them like any other medication—out of reach. And yes, tell your kid in age-appropriate terms. Hiding it might make it more tempting.
OMG, this is such an important topic! I'm a huge advocate for holistic health, and I believe in open communication. But a 7-year-old? They might not understand the difference between your gummies and their gummy vitamins. I'd say keep them locked up and maybe have a talk when they're older. Also, check out CBD gummies for kids—some are safe, but always consult a doctor. Stay safe, mamas!
Thanks for the input, everyone. I think the consensus is clear: lock them up and use discretion. I just wish more parents were aware of the risks. That article mentioned a rise in ER visits. Scary stuff.