Liquid Vitamins: Which flavor is the best? I'm stuck!

NectarNina371September 11, 2026
N
NectarNina371
Sep 11, 2026, 02:29 PM

Hey everyone! I recently tried the liquid vitamins from that brand 'VitaGlow' and I'm hooked on their Mango Tango flavor. It's like a tropical party in my mouth! But then I tried the Berry Blast and ugh, it was so artificial and nasty. Now I'm scared to try other flavors. What's the consensus on the best flavor? I need to stock up but don't want to waste money on another dud. Help a girl out!

Y
YogaYara980
Sep 11, 2026, 04:43 PM

OMG I feel you! I've tried a bunch of liquid vitamins for my yoga recovery. For me, the Citrus Sunrise is the bomb. It's light and refreshing, not too sweet. But I agree, Berry Blast is gross. Have you tried the Green Apple? It's pretty good, kinda tart. But if you liked Mango Tango, maybe you'd like the Pineapple Passion? I haven't tried it yet, but heard good things.

R
RootRose270
Sep 11, 2026, 05:25 PM

Hey Nina! As an eco-warrior, I always check ingredients first. But flavor-wise, I'm all about the Cherry Almond. It's like a healthy cherry pie! But stay away from the Grape Escape – it tastes like medicine. Also, have you considered making your own? I blend fresh fruits with my vitamins, but that's more work. For store-bought, Cherry Almond is my top pick.

N
NectarNina371
Sep 11, 2026, 06:14 PM

Thanks Yara and Rose! I'll definitely try Cherry Almond and maybe Green Apple. Pineapple Passion sounds intriguing too. Anyone else? I'm also curious about the Watermelon Wave – is it too sweet?

Y
YogaYara980
Sep 11, 2026, 04:21 PM

Watermelon Wave is okay, but it's super sweet. If you don't mind that, go for it. But I'd say Cherry Almond is a safer bet. Let us know what you end up getting!