Started liquid vitamins for sleep, but my skin is GLOWING?? anyone else?

HubermanHopeful166September 15, 2026
H
HubermanHopeful166
Sep 15, 2026, 10:05 AM

So I started taking this liquid vitamin blend mainly for sleep because I heard magnesium and B6 can help you knock out. And yeah, sleep is a bit better but nothing crazy. BUT after like 10 days my skin looks amazing?? Like I'm not even doing anything different. My pores look smaller and I have this weird glow. I'm not complaining but I'm confused. Is this a thing? Could it be the vitamin C or something in the liquid? Also the taste is actually not bad, kind of berry-ish. Anyone else experience unexpected benefits??

S
SolarSam308
Sep 15, 2026, 11:33 AM

Dude yes. I started liquid vitamins for energy during my fasting window (I do 16:8) and I noticed way less stress. Like I'm not snapping at my coworkers as much. I thought it was placebo but it's been 3 weeks. Maybe it's the B vitamins? Or electrolytes? I don't know but I'll take it. Also OP, what brand are you using? I'm looking to switch because mine tastes like chalk mixed with regret.

D
DynamicDan547
Sep 15, 2026, 11:39 AM

That's the beauty of liquid vitamins—your body actually absorbs them. Most pill vitamins you pee out. The skin glow is likely from the antioxidants and maybe some silica or biotin if it's in there. But also, better sleep = less cortisol = better skin. So it could be indirect. I'd say keep going and maybe add a little meditation to amplify the stress reduction. I've been doing 10 mins a day and my digestion improved too. Weird but true. What's in your blend?

H
HealthHacker988
Sep 15, 2026, 03:53 PM

I'm new to this whole thing but I started liquid vitamins for my immune system (I get sick a lot) and I swear my anxiety is better? I don't get it. I meditate sometimes but not consistently. Maybe it's the magnesium? I heard that can calm you down. Or maybe it's just that I'm finally getting nutrients I was missing. Either way, I'm not mad. OP, how long until you noticed the skin thing? I'm on day 5 and nothing yet.

H
HubermanHopeful166
Sep 15, 2026, 03:53 PM

Thanks for the replies! @SolarSam308 I'm using the 'Glow from Within' liquid multivitamin (not sure if I can say brands? mods delete if not allowed). @DynamicDan547 I'll check the label when I get home, but I think it has biotin and vitamin C and E. And yeah, the sleep-stress-skin connection makes sense. @HealthHacker988 I noticed around day 10. Give it a bit more time. Also I swear the taste is actually good, which is a bonus because I hate pills.