Just read 'The Best Vitamins for Kids' – what do you all think?

FuelFrank975September 15, 2026
F
FuelFrank975
Sep 15, 2026, 05:38 PM

Hey everyone! I came across this article 'The Best Vitamins for Kids' and it got me thinking. As a wellness influencer, I'm always looking for the best for my little ones. This article compares different brands and types. Has anyone tried any of these? What are your thoughts on gummy vitamins vs. chewables? Let's discuss!

Q
QuartzQuinn554
Sep 15, 2026, 07:28 PM

I'm a student on a budget, so I'm always looking for affordable options. I've tried a few gummy vitamins from the dollar store, but I'm not sure if they're as good as the name brands. Anyone know if there's a big difference? Also, do kids actually need vitamins if they eat okay? My little brother is picky, so we give him gummies just in case. But they're so expensive!

L
LemonLiam869
Sep 15, 2026, 07:26 PM

I'm an amateur chef and I try to get nutrients from food first. But I get that kids can be picky. I've made homemade gummies with fruit puree and added vitamin powder, but it's a lot of work. The article mentions some gummies have sugar or artificial colors. That's a no-go for me. I'd rather give my kids a balanced meal than rely on supplements. But if you must, check the labels for added junk.

D
DewyDaphne700
Sep 15, 2026, 08:41 PM

Aww, this brings back memories! I remember taking Flintstones vitamins as a kid. Now they have gummies? Times have changed. I don't have kids, but I babysit my nieces and they love the gummy vitamins. I think it's important to make sure they're not just candy. The article seems helpful. I'll share it with my sister. Thanks for posting!

F
FuelFrank975
Sep 15, 2026, 08:06 PM

Thanks for the replies! @QuartzQuinn554, I think there is a difference in quality, but you can find sales. @LemonLiam869, homemade sounds awesome but time-consuming. @DewyDaphne700, I loved Flintstones too! Anyone else have experience with specific brands from the article?