Powder flavors: love one, hate another. What's the BEST flavor to buy next?

UrbanUma784September 12, 2026
U
UrbanUma784
Sep 12, 2026, 11:01 AM

Hey all! So I've been using gummy vitamin powders to make my own gummies at home (fun little DIY project). I tried the Berry Blast flavor and OMG it's amazing—tastes like real berries, not artificial. But then I got the Citrus Burst and it's straight up nasty, like powdered cleaner. I'm almost out of Berry Blast and need to order more. What's the consensus on the best flavor? I don't want to waste money on another dud. Also, has anyone tried the new Green Apple? Thanks!

I
IvyIron895
Sep 12, 2026, 12:05 PM

Oh dear, I remember when I first tried these powders. My grandson got me the Tropical Punch and I thought it was decent, but the Grape was way too sweet for my liking. I'd say stick with Berry Blast if you already love it—why risk it? But if you want variety, maybe try mixing Berry Blast with a bit of the Citrus Burst to use it up? Just a thought. By the way, are these safe for daily use? I worry about too much sugar.

G
GreenGreg30
Sep 12, 2026, 01:13 PM

Honestly, all these flavored powders are just overpriced Kool-Aid with a vitamin label. But if you insist, the Orange Creamsicle one isn't terrible. Still, you're better off eating real fruit. Just my two cents.

M
MindfulMila759
Sep 12, 2026, 03:07 PM

I feel you on the Citrus Burst—I had the same reaction. For me, the best is Vanilla Chai. It's subtle and not too sweet, perfect for my morning smoothie. I haven't tried Green Apple yet, but I'm curious. Let us know if you go for it! Also, pro tip: add a little honey if a flavor is too tart.

U
UrbanUma784
Sep 12, 2026, 01:05 PM

Thanks for the suggestions! I think I'll try Vanilla Chai next, and maybe I'll brave the Green Apple later. IvyIron895, I usually limit myself to one serving a day and check the sugar content—some brands have low-sugar options. GreenGreg30, I get it, but sometimes I just want a tasty boost. Cheers!