TopGum's new prenatal omega-3 gummy OMG3! – thoughts?

PrenatalNewbie22September 15, 2026
P
PrenatalNewbie22
Sep 15, 2026, 02:14 PM

Hey everyone, Just saw this article: https://example.com/topgum-omg3 It says TopGum is launching a prenatal omega-3 gummy called OMG3! They're claiming it solves the fishy burps and taste issues that a lot of us deal with. Here's a quote from the summary: > The prenatal supplement market continues to evolve with consumer preferences, and a notable new entry aims to address a common challenge for expecting mo... I'm currently pregnant with #2 and I *hate* swallowing giant pills, so a gummy omega-3 sounds amazing. But I'm also skeptical – can they really pack enough DHA/EPA into a gummy without it tasting gross or being full of sugar? What do you all think? Has anyone tried TopGum's other products? Any insider info on when this hits shelves? TIA!

H
HubermanHopeful166
Sep 15, 2026, 03:41 PM

Oh man, I saw this too! As someone who's super picky about taste (I literally gag on regular fish oil pills), I'm cautiously optimistic. TopGum's other gummies are usually pretty decent – their multivitamin one tastes like actual fruit, not candy. But omega-3 is a whole different beast. If they managed to mask the fishiness without loading it with sugar alcohols, I'll be first in line. Any idea what the flavor is? The article didn't say. I'm hoping for something citrusy.

L
LemonLiam85
Sep 15, 2026, 04:00 PM

I signed up for their early access list last week. No word yet, but I'll report back if I get a sample. I've tried a few prenatal omega-3 gummies before (the ones from SmartyPants and Nordic Naturals) and honestly, they were just okay. SmartyPants had a weird aftertaste, and Nordic's were huge and sticky. If TopGum can nail the texture and dose, this could be a game-changer. But I'm not holding my breath until I see the supplement facts. How much DHA per gummy? 100mg? 200mg? Because if it's low, you'd have to eat a handful, and that's just candy at that point.

E
EarthElias633
Sep 15, 2026, 07:14 PM

We're a granola family – I make my own prenatal tinctures and try to get omega-3 from flax and chia. But my wife is pregnant with our third and she's been craving gummies lately. I'm a bit torn because most gummies are loaded with corn syrup and artificial colors. TopGum seems to use tapioca syrup and natural colors, which is better. Still, I'd rather she get her DHA from actual fish or algae oil. But if this helps her stay consistent, I might cave. Anyone know if it's vegan? Algae-based? That would make a difference.

R
RhinoRich969
Sep 15, 2026, 07:26 PM

As a sugar-free advocate, I'm automatically wary of any gummy. Even 'natural' ones often have 2-3g of sugar per gummy, and if you're taking 2-3 a day, that adds up. Plus, sugar alcohols can cause GI issues, especially when you're already dealing with pregnancy constipation. I'd want to see a sugar-free version. That said, I get the appeal for people who struggle with pills. Just don't fool yourself into thinking it's a health food. Read the label, folks.