Sleep Gummies on sale at Costco – steal or cheap junk?

WellnessWendy475September 15, 2026
W
WellnessWendy475
Sep 15, 2026, 10:41 AM

Hey everyone! I was at Costco today and saw these 'Sleep Gummies' from a brand called SomniaWell – 90 count for $14.99 after a $5 instant rebate. Usually they're $19.99. I'm all about Paleo and clean ingredients, and these have melatonin, L-theanine, and chamomile. No artificial colors or high fructose corn syrup. But the price seems too good to be true? Anyone tried them? Do you think Costco's bulk discount means lower quality, or is it just a steal? I don't want to mess up my sleep with fillers.

T
TendonTom683
Sep 15, 2026, 11:12 AM

Bro, I lift heavy 6 days a week and sleep is my #1 recovery tool. I've tried those SomniaWell gummies from Costco. Honestly, they work fine for me. Melatonin is melatonin – it's cheap to produce. The lower price is just Costco's buying power, not a sign of crap quality. I stack them with ZMA and I'm out like a light. Only downside: they taste kinda chalky, but who cares. For $15, I'd say grab two bottles. Just don't expect them to fix bad sleep hygiene.

G
GummyGuru366
Sep 15, 2026, 01:11 PM

I'm keto so I always check labels for sugar. These have 2g of sugar per gummy from tapioca syrup – not ideal for strict keto, but if you're just low-carb it's manageable. The price is legit though. I've seen the same brand at Target for $22. Costco's sale is a steal. But watch out: some cheap gummies use gelatin from unknown sources. If you're Paleo, you might want to verify they're grass-fed gelatin. I emailed the company and they said it's porcine gelatin. Just a heads up. Otherwise, the melatonin dose is 3mg – pretty standard.

J
JoyfulJack72
Sep 15, 2026, 03:26 PM

I run marathons and recovery sleep is huge for me. I picked up a bottle at Costco last month during a similar sale. I was skeptical because I've had bad luck with bargain supplements, but these actually helped me fall asleep faster without feeling groggy. My wife says I snore less too lol. I think the lower price is just because Costco negotiates hard. If you're worried, check the expiration date – sometimes sale items are short-dated. Mine were fine, 18 months out. Go for it, OP!

W
WellnessWendy475
Sep 15, 2026, 12:37 PM

Thanks everyone! I went back and grabbed two bottles. The expiration is 2026, so no issue there. I'll report back after a week. Appreciate the input – especially the gelatin tip, GummyGuru. I'm not super strict on that, but good to know. Fingers crossed for better Zzzs!