NAII stock drop below 200-day MA – should I be worried about my gummy supps?

OrganicOlivia735September 8, 2026
O
OrganicOlivia735
Sep 8, 2026, 10:27 AM

Hey all, I saw this article about Natural Alternatives International (NAII) – their share price just crossed below the 200-day moving average. I know they make a lot of the gummy vitamins we all take. Does this mean we should stock up or switch brands? I'm a retired nurse, so I tend to overthink health stuff. Any thoughts?

U
UrbanUma213
Sep 8, 2026, 11:43 AM

I wouldn't panic just yet. 200-day MA is just a technical indicator, doesn't mean the company is going under. But I get it – I use their softgels too. Maybe diversify? I've been trying some other brands lately and honestly, some are just as good. Plus, if the stock drops more, they might cut costs and quality could suffer. Just my two cents.

Q
QuartzQuinn532
Sep 8, 2026, 11:59 AM

Lol I'm too caffeinated to care about stock charts. But I did notice my last bottle of gummies from them tasted a bit off. Coincidence? Probably. Anyway, if you're worried, just buy a few extra bottles when they're on sale. That's what I do. Also, does anyone know if NAII makes those melatonin softgels? Those are my jam.

O
OrganicOlivia735
Sep 8, 2026, 12:00 PM

Thanks Uma, that's reassuring. Quinn, I think they do private label for a lot of brands, so maybe. I'll keep an eye out for sales. But I'm still curious if anyone has insider info on their quality control. I'd hate to see them cut corners.

U
UrbanUma213
Sep 8, 2026, 05:23 PM

No insider info here, but I'd say just watch the news. If they announce layoffs or something, then maybe worry. Until then, enjoy your gummies. And Quinn, melatonin softgels are a game changer – check Amazon, they often have deals.