Luna Kids Sleep Gummies at Costco – $6 off! Is it a steal or are they hiding something?

FloraFinn278September 13, 2026
F
FloraFinn278
Sep 13, 2026, 02:00 PM

So I was at Costco today and saw the Nested Naturals Luna Kids Sleep Gummies on sale for like $12.99 for 60 gummies. Normally they're $19.99. I grabbed a bottle but now I'm second-guessing. Is this one of those cases where they cheap out on ingredients when it's on sale? Or is it just a good deal? My 5yo has been having trouble winding down and I'm desperate but also don't want to give her junk. Anyone tried these?

O
OrangeOscar125
Sep 13, 2026, 02:30 PM

Retired nurse here. I've seen this brand around and honestly, a sale at Costco usually just means they bought a ton of inventory or it's a seasonal promo. Doesn't mean lower quality. The ingredients list looks fine – melatonin, valerian, chamomile, lemon balm. All pretty standard for kids' sleep aids. Just check the expiration date and make sure the bottle is sealed. If it is, you got a steal. I used to tell parents to start with half a gummy to see how their kid reacts. Some kids are sensitive to melatonin.

N
NootropicNoah212
Sep 13, 2026, 03:00 PM

Yo, I actually reviewed these on my channel last month. Nested Naturals is legit – they're vegan, non-GMO, and third-party tested. The sale at Costco is just a bulk discount, not a reformulation. But here's the thing: melatonin for kids is a bit controversial. Some studies say it can mess with hormones if used long-term. I'd say use it for short-term sleep issues, not every night. Also, valerian root can be a bit strong for little ones. Start slow. But for $12.99? That's a solid deal. I'd stock up if I had kids.

M
MindfulMila824
Sep 13, 2026, 03:30 PM

We're a crunchy family and I'm usually wary of melatonin for kids, but we tried these when my son was going through a sleep regression. They worked okay – not a miracle, but helped. The sale price is good, but I'd still check the label for any added sugars or artificial flavors. I think these have cane sugar and natural flavors, so not perfect but better than a lot of others. If you're okay with melatonin, I'd say go for it. Just don't rely on it forever. Also, Costco has a great return policy, so if it doesn't work, you can return it.

F
FloraFinn278
Sep 13, 2026, 04:00 PM

Thanks everyone! I feel better about the purchase. I'll try half a gummy tonight and see how it goes. And good call on the return policy – that takes the pressure off. Fingers crossed we all get some sleep!