OLLY Sleep Gummies at Costco for $12.99 – too good to be true?
Hey everyone! I was at Costco today and saw the OLLY Sleep Gummy 60-count on sale for $12.99 (usually like $20+). I know OLLY is a pretty reputable brand, but I'm wondering if this lower price means lower quality? Or is it just a steal? Has anyone tried these? I'm thinking of stocking up but don't want to end up with weak gummies lol. TIA!
Bro, Costco always has deals on supplements. It's not lower quality, it's just bulk pricing. I've been using OLLY sleep gummies for months. The 3mg melatonin + L-theanine + chamomile is a solid stack. Not too strong, but enough to chill you out before bed. For $12.99, that's a steal. I'd grab 2-3 bottles. Just check the expiration date though, sometimes they clear out old stock.
As someone who works in a library and researches everything, I can confirm that OLLY is legit. They use standard extracts and the dosages are clearly listed. Costco often gets bulk discounts because they buy huge quantities, not because the product is inferior. However, I'd recommend checking the lot number and expiration date. Also, melatonin can lose potency over time, so if it's close to expiry, maybe just get one to try. But at that price, it's a good deal. I've seen similar sales at Target and CVS too.
Thanks for the replies! I checked the expiration and it's still 8 months out, so I grabbed two bottles. I'll report back after a few nights. Fingers crossed they work as well as my usual brand.
Nice! Let us know how it goes. If you find they're not strong enough, you can always pair with a little magnesium glycinate. But yeah, OLLY is a good starter. Sweet dreams!